面对离别,在康桥之上,那时的诗人,徐志摩。因为诗人,有着自己细腻敏感的心思,面对这样的场景,必然有的是深深的不舍与依恋。
正是这份不舍与依恋,造就了名作《再别康桥》。每一样让世人记忆的,都不会是无缘无故的。
再别康桥英文诗歌,一起领略那份离别的忧愁。
再别康桥
Very quietly I take my leave,
轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave good-bye,
我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
作别西天的云彩。
The golden willows by the riverside,
那河畔的金柳,
Are young brides in the setting sun;
是夕阳中的新娘;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves,
波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
在我的心头荡漾。
The floating heart growing in the sludge,
软泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water;
油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge,
在康河的柔波里,
I would be a water plant!
我甘心做一条水草!
That pool under the shade of elm trees,
那榆荫下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
不是清泉,
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds,
是天上虹揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream,
寻梦?撑一支长篙,
To where the green grass is more verdant;
向青草更青处漫溯,
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight,
满载一船星辉,
And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.
在星辉斑斓里放歌。
But I cannot sing aloud,
但我不能放歌,
Quietness is my farewell music;
悄悄是别离的笙箫;
Even summer insects heap silence for me,
夏虫也为我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight!
沉默是今晚的康桥。
Very quietly I take my leave,
悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves,
我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
不带走一片云彩。
评论