The Eyes That Drew from Me

黑色理想 2017年8月30日00:00:00黑色文学评论30705字阅读2分21秒

The eyes that drew from me such fervent praise,

那眼睛吸引我发出热情的赞美,

 

The arms and hands and feat and countenance,

还有柔臂、纤手、鲜活的面庞,

 

Which made me a stranger in my own romance,

浪漫的激情曾使我完全变了样,

 

And set me apart from the well-trodden ways;

远离了人群的喧闹,独自沉醉;

 

The gleaming golden curly hair, the rays,

闪闪发光的金色卷发在飘飞,

 

Flashing from a smiling angel's glance,

那是微笑的天使洒下的目光,

 

Which moved the world in paradisal dance,

世界舞蹈着,欢快地进入天堂,

 

Are grains of dust, insensibilities.

而今一切都冷却了,化为尘灰。

 

And I live on, but in grief and self-contempt,

我活着,自怨自艾,悲哀抑郁,

 

Left here without the light I loved so much,

曾经热爱的生活暗淡无光,

 

In a great tempest and with shrouds unkempt.

像航船失控,经历着狂风暴雨。

 

No more love songs, then, I have done with such,

再没有情歌让我放声高唱,

 

My old skill now runs thin at each attempt,

往日的才情已经枯竭远去,

 

And tears are heard within the harp I touch.

我抚琴吟咏却听到泪水流淌。

黑色理想
  • 本文由 发表于 2017年8月30日00:00:00
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:http://ilhc.cc/10597.html
随笔2016.02.23 黑色文学

随笔2016.02.23

霜 微降 心微创 独念未央 卿却已成双 拨开珠帘一方 蓦然回首王谢堂 曾几何时旧地已荒 铜镜轻放却无卿梳妆 清潭微漾飘雪指尖轻放 斑驳流光痴痴博谁望 庭前彷徨独诉衷肠 思空堂初时模样 但留往事凄凉 唯...
梨花带雨纷纷 黑色文学

梨花带雨纷纷

梨花带雨纷纷,杨柳婀娜依依, 绿水青山幽幽,湖畔微风徐徐, 纸鸢空中飞舞,孩童追逐嬉戏, 漫步廊桥远眺,楼台烟雨蒙蒙。
人物情 黑色文学

人物情

何处没有女人 何处没有男人 乡村的风 都市的云 拂去了一代又一代 染红了一群又一群   哪里没有山 哪里没有水 峰是脊骨 波是柔情 撑住一方又一方 融和一城又一城   遍地有鲜花 ...
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: