I walk through those doors with pride,
我穿过这扇门的骄傲
Who's life will i save tonight?
今晚谁的生活将我拯救?
Someone is waiting for me,
有人在等我,
Someone is alive today because of my duty.
今天有人还活着,因为我的责任。
Sometimes we cry cause we can't save them all,
有时我们哭因为我们救不了他们,
God sometimes won't let us interfere when he calls.
有时上帝不会让我们干预时调用。
The night seems so dark and the morning so bright.
夜晚似乎如此黑暗,有早晨明媚。
Being a nurse you see life in a different light.
作为一个护士你看到生活在一个不同的光。
Who will i save tonight?
今晚谁将我拯救?
Who will hold my hand during their last breath with no fright?
谁会握住我的手在他们最后一口气没有恐惧吗?
Who will enter this world on my shift?
这世界上谁会进入我的改变吗?
I don't know who these special people are
有多少母亲将迎接婴儿一个吻吗?
but i will meet them with every call
我不知道这些特殊的人是谁
I will hold them tight and help the pain.
但我将每个调用
I will hold them up when they feel faint.
我会紧紧抓住他们,帮助疼痛 我将他们当他们感到头晕。
I will be strong when i am needed
我将坚强当我需要的
That is my job, I am a nursethat is my duty
这是我的工作,我是一个护士。这是我的责任。
评论