Bed In Summer

  • A+
所属分类:黑色文学

In winter I get up at night

冬日我大清早起床,

 

And dress by yellow candle-light.

借着黄色的蠋光穿裳。

 

In summer quite the other way,

夏日完全相反,

 

I have to go to bed by day.

我必须在日间上床。

 

I have to go to bed and see

我必上床且看,

 

The birds still hopping on the tree,

鸟儿还在树梢跃荡,

 

Or hear the grown-up people's feet

抑或聆听成年人的脚声,

 

Still going past me in the street.

仍旧在街道走过我的身旁。

 

And does it not seem hard to you,

它对你来说难道不为难吗?

 

When all the sky is clear and blue,

在明亮而蔚蓝的天空当前,

 

And I should like so much to play,

而我如此喜欢玩耍,

 

To have to go to bed by day?

却必须在白天就上床?

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: