The Eyes That Drew from Me

  • A+
所属分类:黑色文学

The eyes that drew from me such fervent praise,

那眼睛吸引我发出热情的赞美,

 

The arms and hands and feat and countenance,

还有柔臂、纤手、鲜活的面庞,

 

Which made me a stranger in my own romance,

浪漫的激情曾使我完全变了样,

 

And set me apart from the well-trodden ways;

远离了人群的喧闹,独自沉醉;

 

The gleaming golden curly hair, the rays,

闪闪发光的金色卷发在飘飞,

 

Flashing from a smiling angel's glance,

那是微笑的天使洒下的目光,

 

Which moved the world in paradisal dance,

世界舞蹈着,欢快地进入天堂,

 

Are grains of dust, insensibilities.

而今一切都冷却了,化为尘灰。

 

And I live on, but in grief and self-contempt,

我活着,自怨自艾,悲哀抑郁,

 

Left here without the light I loved so much,

曾经热爱的生活暗淡无光,

 

In a great tempest and with shrouds unkempt.

像航船失控,经历着狂风暴雨。

 

No more love songs, then, I have done with such,

再没有情歌让我放声高唱,

 

My old skill now runs thin at each attempt,

往日的才情已经枯竭远去,

 

And tears are heard within the harp I touch.

我抚琴吟咏却听到泪水流淌。

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: