O Captain!My Captain

  • A+
所属分类:黑色文学

O Captain!My Captain!Our fearful trip is done,

啊!般长!我的船长!可怕的航程已完成;

 

The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won,

这船历尽风险,企求的目标已达成。

 

The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

港口在望,钟声响,人们在欢欣。

 

While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;

千万双眼睛注视着船——平稳,勇敢,坚定。

 

But O heart!heart!heart!

但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!

 

O the bleeding drops of red!

瞧一滴滴鲜红的血!

 

Where on the deck my Captain lies,

甲板上躺着我的船长,

 

Fallen cold and dead.

他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

 

O Captain! my Captain!rise up and hear the bells;

啊,船长!我的船长!起来吧,倾听钟声;

 

Rise up -for you the flag is flung -for you the bugle trills,

起来吧,号角为您长鸣,旌旗为您高悬:

 

For you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths-for you the shores crowding,

迎接您,多少花束花圈——候着您,千万人峰拥岸边;

 

For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turing;

他们向您高呼,拥来挤去,仰起殷切的脸;

 

Here, Captain!dear father!

啊,船长!亲爱的父亲!

 

This arm beneath your head;

我的手臂托着您的头!

 

It is some dream that on the deck

莫非是一场梦:在甲板上

 

You 've fallen cold and dead.

您倒下去,冰冷,永别。

 

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,

我的船长不作声,嘴唇惨白,毫不动弹;

 

My father does not feel my arm , he has no pulse nor will;

我的父亲没感到我的手臂,没有脉搏,没有遗言;

 

The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;

船舶抛锚停下,平安抵达;船程终了;

 

From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;

历经难险返航,夺得胜利目标。

 

Exult, O shores!and ring, O bells!

啊,岸上钟声齐鸣,啊,人们一片欢腾!

 

But I,with mourful tread,

但是,我在甲板上,在船长身旁,

 

Walk the deck my captain lies,

心悲切,步履沉重;

 

Fallen cold and dead.

因为他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: