You like a bright moon,appeared in my world ;
你像一轮明月出现在我的世界里;
Mostly resemble shadow.
更像影子。
Once I slept in the moonlight,you were working,
当我睡在月光下,你在学习,
I thought.
我认为。
But I was young and foolish,with you left me and went far away.
但我那时年幼无知,你离开我远走了。
You like an evergreen,stood in front of my eyes;
你像一棵常青树,伫立在我眼前;
Mostly resemble lycorisradiata.
更像彼岸花。
Once I passed by your side,you were talking,
每当我经过你身边,你在和别人交谈,
I thought.
我认为。
But I was young and foolish,with you regretted and disappeared in my eyes.
但我那时年幼无知,留下你悔恨,消失在我的眼中。
You like colorful marshmallow,be raised up higher and higher;
你像一个棉花糖,被举得很高很高;
Mostly resemble windy.
更像云。
Once I stared at you in the distance,you didn't know,
曾经我站在远处张望你,你不知道,
I knew.
我知道……
But I was young and foolish,and now am full of tears.
但我那时年幼无知,如今只剩下无限的泪水
评论